FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test is like no other at-home pregnancy test on the market. It is the ONLY at-home pregnancy test:
- Cleared by the FDA for detecting pregnancy as early as six (6) days sooner than your missed period with over 99% accuracy from the day of the expected period2
- Designed to detect all relevant forms of urinary hCG throughout pregnancy
About our Early Result Pregnancy Test
With First to Detect™ Technology, only FIRST RESPONSE™ captures scant amounts of pregnancy hormones—6 days sooner than your missed period, no other test can do that.
- The Only brand that tells you 6 days sooner than your missed period
- Over 99% accuracy from the day of the expected period2
- Easy to read results - two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant
- Results in 3 minutes
Early Pregnancy Detection Matters3
The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important to healthy birth weight and baby survival. The sooner you know you’re pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy pregnancy choices for yourself and your baby that include diet, nutrition and limiting your exposure to hazards.
Things to Know About Testing Early...Some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as pregnancy progresses. In laboratory testing, FIRST RESPONSE™ detected the pregnancy hormone levels in 76% of pregnant women 5 days before their expected period, in 96% of pregnant women 4 days before their expected period, in >99% of pregnant women 3 days before their expected period, in >99% of pregnant women 2 days before their expected period, in >99% of pregnant women 1 day before their expected period and in >99% of pregnant women on the day of their expected period.
FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test is available at major drugstores, grocery stores and other retailers nationwide.