TEST EARLY & OFTEN FOR ADDED REASSURANCE.
When testing for pregnancy you want to be sure of your result. This 8 pregnancy tests value pack includes 3 Early Result Pregnancy Test Sticks and 5 Test Strips to help you test confidently and conveniently.
EARLY RESULT PREGNANCY TEST
- Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test
- No other brand tells you earlier2
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period3
- Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone4
- Read your pregnancy test result in just 3 minutes
- Scan & Confirm Line Results** for Free with EasyRead App
PREGNANCY TEST STRIPS
- Individually Wrapped hCG Test Strips for Simple & Discreet Pregnancy Testing
- Over 99% accurate1 from the day of your missed period
- An accurate line result is obtained in just 5 minutes
- Test often from the day of your missed period, or any day thereafter
Early Pregnancy Detection Matters
The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important for a healthy birth weight and the baby's survival. The sooner you know you're pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy pregnancy choices for yourself and your baby that include diet, nutrition and limiting your exposure to hazards.
Things to Know About Testing Early
Some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as the pregnancy progresses. In laboratory testing, FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result detected the pregnancy hormone levels in 76% of pregnant women, 5 days before their expected period; in 96% of pregnant women, 4 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women, 3 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women, 2 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women, 1 day before their expected period; and in >99% of pregnant women, on the day of their expected period.
Things to Know About Testing Often
When a woman becomes pregnant, her body produces a hormone called hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin). The secretion of this hormone by the developing placenta begins soon after conception and increases throughout the first trimester. The presence of hCG in urine is an excellent indication of pregnancy. FIRST RESPONSE™ Pregnancy Test Strips is a qualitative test for the detection of hCG in urine. With the FIRST RESPONSE™ Pregnancy Test Strips, you can test on the first day of your missed period.
HOW TO USE: EARLY RESULT PREGNANCY TEST
Read full details and instructions before taking test, click here. Then, remove test stick from wrapper and take off the Overcap.
Hold stick by Thumb Grip, with the Absorbent Tip pointed down, and the Result Window facing away from body. Place Absorbent Tip into your urine stream for 5 seconds only.
OR Collect urine in a clean, dry cup. Dip the entire Wide Absorbent Tip into urine for 5 seconds only.
While holding stick with Wide Absorbent Tip pointed down, put Overcap back on. Place stick on a flat, dry surface, Easy Read Result Window facing up.
The pink color moving across the Easy Read Result Window means the test is working.
Wait 3 minutes before reading result.
HOW TO USE: PREGNANCY TEST STRIPS
- Urinate in a disposable cup. You will need 5 minutes to perform the test. If you do not have time to perform the test immediately after collecting the urine, cover and store the urine in the refrigerator. It should not be stored for longer than 12 hours. Never freeze the sample. If the urine is refrigerated and you are ready to perform the test please remove the urine sample from the refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature. This should take approximately 30 minutes. Do not heat or shake.
- Remove one FIRST RESPONSE™ Pregnancy Test Strip from its pouch by tearing along the “splice”.
- With the arrows pointing towards the urine, dip the test strip into the urine sample for 10 seconds or until you see the urine move along the test strip. The surface of the sample must be below the black boundary line on the strip.
Note: Hold the strip as straight as possible.
- Remove the test strip from the urine sample. Place it on a non-absorbent flat surface and begin timing. DO NOT move the test strip while results are developing.
- Read the results after 5 minutes. Use the examples in the “How to read the test results” section to help you interpret your result. Do not interpret after 15 minutes.
- Discard the test strip in the trash after you have read your result.
HOW TO READ: EARLY RESULT PREGNANCY TEST
Using the EasyRead App
The EasyRead app instantly converts your pregnancy test results into the words "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant." Getting twice the certainty* is now as easy as 1,2,3, Confirm. Tell me more!
*Double the confirmation; Same accuracy of results
PREGNANT: Two Pink Lines appear in the Easy Read Result Window. Note: One line may be lighter than the other.
This result shows that the pregnancy hormone (hCG) was detected. Please see your healthcare professional to confirm this result.
NOT PREGNANT: Only One Pink Line appears in the Easy Read Result Window.
CAUTION: Although you may not be pregnant, it could also be too early to tell. For instance, your urine may not have enough of the pregnancy hormone to be detected yet. If you do not get your period within 7 days, retest with another FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test. If you receive another Not Pregnant result and your period still hasn’t started, call your healthcare professional.
HOW TO READ: PREGNANCY TEST STRIPS